? servers

? players online

Subaru BRZ, Nissan 350z, or Hyundai Tiburon?

• Content Count:  623

So i know none of these cars are in the same categories by price or even performance but these are what i have my eyes on atm.

2013 BRZ Limited ~25K$ with ~200hp

2003-04 350Z base ~10k$ with ~287HP

2008 Tiburon GT ~10k$ with ~170hp

Those are just some quick specs and year/model that i want, feel free to look at some more in depth specs if you'd like.

With the brz and the tiburon i would be most likely doing some engine mods to bump them up to atleast 250hp, maybe 300hp depending on how they pull. So i wont be pulling twin turbo 700+hp kinda stuff, just enough to fit my aggressive driving style and so i can shut up all the little b18 swapers around here.

So if you guys own one, drove one or know someone that has one, lemme know your thoughts on them. Ive got months to make a choice, so im really just trying to get as much info as i can on the cars. If theres any other car you think is worth mentioning then go ahead.

Note: No i dont want the 370z or the Genesis since the models of those id get are just to expensive.

• Content Count:  309

2013 BRZ Limited ~25K$ with ~200hp

2003-04 350Z base ~10k$ with ~287HP

2008 Tiburon GT ~10k$ with ~170hp

350z to much for 03-04. You should get the 07^ becuase they came 6speed 304hp.

tiburom is nice but not for speed.

If you gonna shell out 25k for a bzr thats eh. dont like subs

• Content Count:  1747

Rather than just looking at the car's potential, I would start by asking the car history, such as accidents, malfunctions, last time a mechanic checked him out, those sort of things, because sometimes cars are cheap but they are walking time bombs.

If it was me, I'm kind of a Nissan fanboy so I would probably go for the 350Z as it looks way easier to customize and it definitely has the biggest engine.

Edited by Pan32

• Content Count:  421

if you go for the BRZ, i really wouldnt bother adding too much more hp, they have fairly skinny tires and breaking them loose with what power it has is already quite easy.

I am very biased towards subaru, i work at a subaru factory :p, but out of those 3 cars id probably go with the used 350z, gonna save money and have a faster car.

• Content Count:  78

tiburon's are not the greatest quality probably better to get a newer brz it would last longer

*edit*

why even get a base 350 that old , dont just look for hp, thats all you listed, a car is more than just that

Edited by spikes252

Reply to Thread