? servers

? players online

TIPS I SHOULD KNOW FOR COLLEGE

• Content Count:  1950

Just like mapper said do the assignments early so you don't try to rush to finish it. The biggest thing is go to class. Some people can get away with not going but the majority of people who don't go will get lower grades. The first semester is one of the most important if not the most. Starting your college career on the right foot makes it so much easier than trying to bring up your GPA in the following semesters. Luckily I had two older siblings that went to school before I started attending college that helped guide me on the right path.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  28

Just like mapper said do the assignments early so you don't try to rush to finish it. The biggest thing is go to class. Some people can get away with not going but the majority of people who don't go will get lower grades. The first semester is one of the most important if not the most. Starting your college career on the right foot makes it so much easier than trying to bring up your GPA in the following semesters. Luckily I had two older siblings that went to school before I started attending college that helped guide me on the right path.

I know where your coming from, thats what i did all throughout high school, but now that i am paying for my schooling, also the fact that i actually like programming, i think i will stay ahead of most assignments, but then again, everything is easier said than done

• Content Count:  3205

If the books do NOT have access codes, do not buy the full price at the bookstore. Use Amazon instead. It's a fucking ripoff when I bought this book at my campus (Investigating High-Tech Crime: Michael Knetzger, Jeremy Muraski: 9780131886834: Amazon.com: Books) for $77.00 and at the end of the semester only got $5 for it.

Also do not spend your aid money on unnecessary items, you'll just end up in more debt. It's best if you can find a part time job.

Do not skip class either, it can hurt you if you're on financial aid.

• Like 1
Edited by Leon

• Content Count:  28

If the books do NOT have access codes, do not buy the full price at the bookstore. Use Amazon instead. It's a fucking ripoff when I bought this book at my campus (Investigating High-Tech Crime: Michael Knetzger, Jeremy Muraski: 9780131886834: Amazon.com: Books) for $77.00 and at the end of the semester only got $5 for it.

Also do not spend your aid money on unnecessary items, you'll just end up in more debt. It's best if you can find a part time job.

Do not skip class either, it can hurt you if you're on financial aid.

Thats a good idea, this tip should prove useful :), thanks!

Reply to Thread