? servers

? players online

TIPS I SHOULD KNOW FOR COLLEGE

• Content Count:  3791

Well, our systems are a little different here in the UK. I'm starting my second year at university, and one thing I really would recommend is this.

- Right up all your notes from every class every week. get it all nicely organised in a place where you can access it easily. If you are feeling up to it, write revision notes for them as well. The last thing you want to do is start revising three days for an exam and then realise you are learning stuff you should already know...

Good luck!

Ooh, once more, fuck it. You must have a life outside of college. Take up a society and ENJOY student life. Try new things and put yourself outside your comfort area!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1910

If your class textbook is not college/professor specific, you can probably find an online PDF version of it for free, or much cheaper than a physical copy.

And don't be surprised if your marks drop in comparison to your highschool marks during the first semester, my brother had gone from marks in the 90's to averaging 70-80's in a university psychology course for the first year, then picked it back up.

Reply to Thread