45 members have voted

1. 1. Which Console are you getting?

• PS4
    • Xbox One
    • Both, because why not?
    • Neither, PC Master Gaming Race

PS4, Xbox One, Which are you getting?

• Content Count:  1513

I PREFER to get a ps4. BUT the only game I want (Forza) comes out for Xbox One. So IF i do get a console it will be the xbox.

Forza is the best racing game by far. Loved beefing up cars for drag races.

Voted Xbox One, blah blah I know. They did fix a few issues people were upset with. Just had a bad opening imo. Just an Xbox fanboy I guess. the controller just seems so much more versatile. Also don't get me wrong I had a ps1 and ps2, never making the jump for a ps3. The appeal for the Xbox 360 at the time was because so many friends are on live rather than psn.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3150

was a die hard Playstation fan since the original, and I even liked the ps3 games more than the xbox games.....but XBL was better than PSN, along with the price difference on release.

I hadn't touched the original xbox, but I did like the xbox360.

That being said, I feel as though playstation took a tumble with ps3, and now they're back up and standing strong. E3 won me over when it came to picking one over the other, so yeah. Ps4 all the way.

• Content Count:  1086

Probably gonna get me an xbox one. Don't care much for console exclusives, mainly have my console NBA 2k and fighting games. I already have a sub to xbl atm so it'll be easier for me.

Reply to Thread