? servers

? players online

Funny/Stupid/Fail Sports Experiences?

• Content Count:  73

Another sports thread, last one was a failure but I think this one should be better.

Basically any sort of funny thing that happened whilst you were playing your sport, because it's always fun to talk about this kinda stuff.

MY EXPERIENCE:

During my first rugby season (so last year lol,) we were just doing a simple practice scrimmage (we had enough players to make 2 teams to play eachother.) Basically, I was still really knew to the sport, was playing Lock (or second row you might call it) and during a ruck I went to set up the pod on the wrong side, where the backs were.

As I went to go to the other side to go with the pod, our scrumhalf passes it quite evidently to me, however i'm thinking "oh he's passing to the backs, gotta duck" and i just kinda do a squat, ball goes over my head and other team picks it up and almost gets a try.

I remember everyone just kinda looked at me with disapproval for like 3 seconds til we realized what was going on. I received flak for like 2 weeks, but I got a lot better and people kinda forgot about it, but still some people tease me about it, but luckily I moved so this team has no idea about it lol.

Anyways, funny stories please.

• Content Count:  11501

taking a red solo cup of beer out onto the field when I was on third, and the ump didn't notice until the half of the inning was over, and when he asked what it was, I pounded the rest of it and said water.

good times

• Content Count:  5108

I play soccer, usually as a full back, center back, and I was pushed up to CDM this year. Well basically it was half time and we were leading 5-0, but there was a problem. Our starting goalie got injured and our back up didn't show. So at half time, coach asked who was gonna play, so I volunteered. By the time the referee blew the final whistle the score was 5-5, they scored every shot they took that half, except for a penalty, which I believe was total luck.

Reply to Thread