? servers

? players online

starting to get into steam skins

• Content Count:  5

just got a new gaming rig, so i'm trying to make all aspects of it nothing less of AWESOME. cleaned up and organized my gaming area, and now i'm busy trying to deck out my gaming rig from a software perspective. which has lead me to (once forgotten...) the act of skinning the steam client.

if you don't know about steam skins... then you just might be missing out. :p it's basically just using premade (by steam enthusiasts) steam skins or templates to change up the visual of your steam client. everyone has their preferences to where to get steam skins, some just browse steam's forums, or gamebanana, or http://www.skinyoursteam.com (which is my favorite), but no matter where you get em, in the end it's going to be awesome from a visual aspect. :)

so basically the original intent of this topic is to ask advice which steam skin looks better. i've currently got my picks down to three. which are listed below.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12892[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12893[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12894[/ATTACH]

so which one do you think's the best looking?

• Content Count:  1371

don't like number one, too plain for my taste

number two is decent, guess it's kind of cool how it resembles the old steam skin

three is the best in my opinion and i would pick that one if i had to get one of the three

Reply to Thread