Best stoner food chain  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Best stoner food chain

• Big Man Mcdonalds
    • True King - BK
    • Stoner Bell
    • Coffee & Donuts - DK
    • Wendy's

Best fast food (national/international) chain to work at.

• Content Count:  3150

Scenario being :

24 year old college drop out stoner whom just needs to make enough money for weed/internet bill as well as get free food.

Go crazy.

• Content Count:  623

Never worked at any of those but out of the options that are on the poll id pick BK just cause i like their burgers the most. If i was on the west coast, In-n-Out hands down. Not on the west coast and not on the poll i'd pick Carls Jr.

• Content Count:  978

I worked at Wendy's for a year in high school, shit was tough, customer can be complete fucking assholes and they'll always be right its good if you have a cool manager but if you don't shit can get annoying real fast, the food isnt free its half off, if you're closing though anything left over (basically anything that was made at 1 am) you can take home, my friends and I made some crazy ass burgers lool, uhm I know they pay minimum wage, but again to be honest I think it all depends on how cool your manager is.

• Content Count:  2105

Do BK instead of McDonalds that's for sure. If you're placed in the grill area you'll probably never want to eat their burgers again.

I was placed at the grill last night and it was fine. Also In and out if ya can they pay the most. I am currently working at Mcdonalds and enjoying it.

Oh yea Mcdonalds gives you free food all the time.

Reply to Thread