? servers

? players online

Forum Mafia---The $75,000 giveaway at Yates Inn

• Content Count:  2589

You do not get $75,000, that is simply the title of the game for now. El Nino is making me put this notice here because he's a baddie and can't read."

"Congratulations, you are one of thirteen select people who are being given the opportunity of a lifetime. I, Herman Yates, the owner of Yates Inn, am giving away $75,000 of my money to the person of my choice. To claim your chance for this reward, all you have to do is show up at the Yates Inn located at these coordinates ( 47.491341,-107.03021 ). On behalf of all of the Yates Inn company, I wish you a Merry Christmas, and safe travels. I look forward to meeting you.

-Herman Yates, Owner"

13 Individuals received this letter in the mail, but what can it really mean? Goku proudly presents to you a new and exciting forum mafia experience. When 13 people are summoned to a secluded Yates Inn, they simply expect to be given $75,000 but little do they know that there is evil within the group. Slowly but surely people start to disappear one by one, narrowing the playing field and bringing everyone closer to the $75,000. What's in store for the people, and who are the bad guys? Sign up now to be apart of the action.

What is forum mafia?

Forum mafia is a little like TTT, only forum based. The game will begin with a short introduction story. After that, depending on the host, you will either start the day phase, or the night phase.

Night Phase: During the night phase, which usually lasts 1-2 IRL days, players that have night actions may submit their actions to the host. Some of those powers include killing one person, following one person and seeing who they visit, or watching someone to see who visits them. The list goes on and on. This is also the time when the mafia (traitors) will discuss who they want to kill.

Day Phase: During the day phase, which usually lasts 2-3 days, players will be given a short story that includes any deaths or note-able actions that went on during the night. the town will then vote on who they want to "lynch" or kill that day. If they so choose, they may choose not to kill anyone. In some rare cases, players may have day time actions that they would submit to the host.

The game continues until a win condition has been met. The town (innos) win when all mafia or some types of third party have been killed off. The third party's win condition varies from game to game, and the mafia wins when all innos have died.

Where do we play?

I will be creating a site, using either enjin or proboards, I have not decided yet. The game shall be hosted and played there. Talk about the game outside of the site is forbidden and depending on the severity of it, may or may not result in punishment such as banishment from the game via player being killed off aka DQ'd, loss of vote and/or night action.

What about my character?

I will randomly assign you a character and role. YOU ARE NOT TO REVEAL YOUR CHARACTER OR ROLE TO ANYONE This is crucial not only to the game and story, but to your survival. Many times smart players are able to piece together which characters in the story are good or bad.

What's this about a story?

When all the actions and votes are cast, I will take them and make a short story with it. For example, lets say the town votes to kill off Spartan. I wouldn't actually use his name, I would use character names. I will from time to time drop hints.

I will be updating this with characters as I see fit. Here are the characters so far:

Click the spoiler tags to see their images.

Christopher Bates

111118102741-towelday-story-top.jpg

Stephanie Littleton

barista_phil-mcmichael.jpg

Occupation: Student (Majoring in Visual Arts)/Part Time Barista

Shelby Williams

Girl_with_the_camera__by_NikxStock.jpg

Holly Winston

girl-with-camera-ts.jpg

Occupation: Student (Majoring in Film Production)/Video Editor for School News

Griffin Ford

t06_21966269.jpg

WARNING: Do not sign up if you do not think you will be able to devote at least a few mins a day in order to read through the posts and take action. These games require patience as they aren't as quick as TTT.

Signups:

1.Fwutter

2.Random{D-B}

3.Octa

4.Darkstar

5.Skitz

6.Extreme Potanerd

7.Zaraki

8.Vivian

9.Omar

10.Aznrule

11.SideArmSavage

12.Doublesb

13.Mapper

---

Alts:

1.Pingpong

2.Capp'n

• Content Count:  2589

huh :noclue:

So this is a game on ttt, so im not getting $75,000 irl. :ohsm:

What is forum mafia?

Forum mafia is a little like TTT, only forum based. The game will begin with a short introduction story. After that, depending on the host, you will either start the day phase, or the night phase.

Where do we play?

I will be creating a site, using either enjin or proboards, I have not decided yet. The game shall be hosted and played there. Talk about the game outside of the site is forbidden and depending on the severity of it, may or may not result in punishment such as banishment from the game via player being killed off aka DQ'd, loss of vote and/or night action.

It is played on a separate site that I will create.

Reply to Thread