? servers

? players online

What's Your All Time Favorite Game?

• Content Count:  2103

LOL I've played an infinite amount of games. Never played FF, but I did love Star Wars kotor, and I hated Civ V ._. Don't ask why, I just hate the turn based games.

- spyder

Yeah, thats understandable. I can't stand side-scrollers, so that's kept me from playing most of the classics like Megaman and Metriod. Still played Mario though

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1064

Yeah, thats understandable. I can't stand side-scrollers, so that's kept me from playing most of the classics like Megaman and Metriod. Still played Mario though

Yeah, ever since I was 4 it's been FPS games that I've loved. Mostly Halo, CS, BF, MoH and CoD. But definitely my all time favorite is probably GTA V or Halo 3.

- spyder

• Content Count:  1639

1. Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops, mostly because that was my childhood and I didn't like Peacewalker so much.

2. Asura's Wrath, pretty much one of the only cinematic games I like besides Heavy Rain and Beyond 2 Souls

3. Pokemon Emerald, childhood favorite.

4. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, because I'm a fanboy.

5. Halo Series, I love them all since Halo 3 was my first xbox game and tbh it's between ODST (I know everyone hates it, but I like the story not the mp) Halo 2, and Halo 3. Was not a fan of Halo 4, they brought in a completely different story that strayed from that OG Halo feel.

• Content Count:  1064

1. Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops, mostly because that was my childhood and I didn't like Peacewalker so much.

2. Asura's Wrath, pretty much one of the only cinematic games I like besides Heavy Rain and Beyond 2 Souls

3. Pokemon Emerald, childhood favorite.

4. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, because I'm a fanboy.

5. Halo Series, I love them all since Halo 3 was my first xbox game and tbh it's between ODST (I know everyone hates it, but I like the story not the mp) Halo 2, and Halo 3. Was not a fan of Halo 4, they brought in a completely different story that strayed from that OG Halo feel.

Yesyesyesyesyes Pokémon Emerald is the shit, I have a phone emulator and I play it all the time. But yes, they totally fucked Halo 4. This is why Bungie should be the only company producing Halo. Sure the graphics are nice, but I hated it so much. I mean like the forerunners are back?! Weren't they supposed to be dead for thousands of years? And then there's one inside of a ball just waiting for MC. And the prometheans too, mutated humans?? That is definitely NOT halo at all. Oh and Cortana dying? So not cool.

- spyder

• Like 1

Reply to Thread