? servers

? players online

suck my dick starbucks

• Content Count:  2103

Pretty sure this is false lol. Like literally every girl I know says the guy has to be taller or she just isn't interested. That and every girl I have ever dated says they love the fact that I'm tall.

6'5' represent

• Content Count:  3150

#wertles #madasfk #notfamous #notrich

#starbucksbest#famous#rich#PO2014 #masterrace #hasaneck #notfat

NEED I GO ON

Also @ octa if you consider how many people are actually beyond 6' 3", nonetheless seen and considered often....long story short do you really think a large group of women are gonna be like "oh yeah I'd like my man to be 6'4" 6'5", I LIKE EM TALL!"

It just doesn't happen, sorry to tell you. OBVIOUSLY the women you're dating are gonna say they like you tall. thanks captain.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13143[/ATTACH]

For 90% of the population, a man being taller than a woman only requires MAYBE 6' or 6'1". Unless you're Starbuck's future wife breeding the alpha male master-race, the average woman is well under 6' [5 foot 4 in America to be exact]

Charts to explain:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13145[/ATTACH]

"The average height for a man varies by country. The tallest country in the world is the Netherlands, with an average height of 6 feet. In Germany, the average height is 5 feet, 11.3 inches. The United States is not far behind, with an average male height of 5 feet, 9.4 inches, as of 2006.

The consensus is that the average global height of men is 5 feet 7 inches, with the shortest region in the world, Indonesia, averaging 5 feet 2.2 inches."

Again, 6 foot, maybe even 6'2"-6'4" (gotta represent my boy starbucks) is that magic number that sticks out of the crowd for ladies. That's because you literally stick out of the crowd. Also consider that most actors are either around 6 foot, or the make the cameras look like they are (Tom Cruise).

TL;DR - Starbucks is still famous, wertles you're still a short fat kid. Octa you're awkwardly tall, and therefore don't represent the average. SORRY

#donthate

• Like 1
Edited by BoM

Reply to Thread