? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [January 23rd, 2014]

• Content Count:  1064

Their shins have worked perfectly fine for me, actually had to drop my Adidas shins due to them giving me a skin rash.

And about boots there ain't nothing touching my CTR 360(elite of course), best damn boot out there and works for practically every position.

Lol Nike cleats are pretty sweet, but i still fall on Adidas's side. My F50s are sexy, and they work perfectly for my position. (I played left D and left wing)

but yeah, I had white and red Mercurials, and I went in to block the Forward's shot because my goalie was dicking around. I came in at an angle and tried to tip the ball out from under his feet but the next thing I know, I'm trying to stand up, but my right leg just gave out and I face planted. The ref and my coach had to crutch me over to the bench and they pulled my sock down and the shinguard fell off and my leg was swelling and it was black, yellow, and purple.

• Content Count:  11501

Ralph Lauren, Kennith Cole, or Michael Kors.

I have UGG slippers somebody gave to me cause they never wore them (brand new), and they're fucking AMAZING.

If I'm feeling like a lazy fuck or don't wanna ruin my shoes I'll wear high top chuck taylors

Reply to Thread