? servers

? players online

CSS Warcraft Server

• Content Count:  3287

I just noticed somewhere buried in the forums that there used to be a CSS warcraft server and I was wondering why it no longer exists :o I'd love to play, it's been so long. Especially cause there's some servers like Soccer, gungame and scrim are rarely played on.

• Content Count:  3056

Jen(and I think Bob was in on it as well, idk about who else) and some others worked on it and then the big CS:S update came which basically broke everything to pieces and there went a lot of time before WCS worked again afaik, so people just forgot about it.

Also scrim is played on pretty often atm, so yeah don't u even dare

• Like 1
Edited by Banana Joe

• Content Count:  1747

I just noticed somewhere buried in the forums that there used to be a CSS warcraft server and I was wondering why it no longer exists :o I'd love to play, it's been so long. Especially cause there's some servers like Soccer, gungame and scrim are rarely played on.

HOW DARE YOU SIR?

But yeah, if we get a wcs server going, we should look more to cs go perhaps.

• Content Count:  5086

CS:S update broke the mod while we(bob loblaw and myself) were working on it and we forgot about it/no longer have access to create servers/it's a lot of effort. It was fun but seriously so much work for something that was half broken and we were rigging it just to make certain things work.

Reply to Thread