? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [March 8th, 2014]

• Content Count:  885

Open-world RPG's like The Elder Scrolls, GTA, Red Dead. The roaming around has always appealed to me. Second would have to be MMORPG's. I grew up with Runescape and later went on to Guild Wars 1 and 2. Already pre purchased ESO as well.

Least favorite has to be puzzle and suspense. They bore me.

• Content Count:  126

Random Question of the Day [March 8th, 2014]

What is you favorite video game genre and/or your least favorite video game genre? Why and/or why not?

My favorite would have to be action, specifically third person action, since I grew up around action games like my favorites, KH2 :d, gears of war, and the Jak series

Least favorite would have to be role-play in general, I think it's a good idea, but I don't like how a single thing can be messed up if you don't do this or that, Mass Effect was a turn off as well as Fallout.

First i would just like to say fuck yeah KH2 is one of my favorite games of all time and I cannot wait for 2.5HD soon.

I'd have to say that my favorite genre would either have to be action platformers or RPGs. I've always loved platformers and they never seem to get old for me. However a majority of my favorite games are RPGs. Mostly turnbased ones, however I do love the fallout series. Paper mario has to be another one of my all time favorite games, as well as Final fantasy 7.

• Content Count:  4960

Third Person games mostly, with Assassins Creed as favorite series.

I hate Facebook games and mobile versions of any decent game.

I mean, the first person shooter genre is fun too, but the players online these days both can't accept my awesome skills and yell in their mics everytime they die/ get a kill/ diaper has to be changed.

• Content Count:  8756

My two favorites would have to be FPS and platform/adventure games. I've always liked playing different first-person shooters, especially cs:s now and unreal tournament/quake 3 arena when I was younger.

My all-time favorite game (and series) is Spyro: Year of the Dragon + the others, which are more complex platform adventure games and they have kept me stuck to the genre in general.

Reply to Thread