? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [March 9th, 2014]

• Content Count:  885

PE kinda sucked. Teacher was a total try hard sketch. He's the guy who shaves his legs and coaches girls sports for all three seasons. I'm an athletic guy and all, but it is physically impossible to clean up the equipment, go downstairs, take a shower, put on clothes, and run half way across the school in five minutes.

• Content Count:  1064

PE kinda sucked. Teacher was a total try hard sketch. He's the guy who shaves his legs and coaches girls sports for all three seasons. I'm an athletic guy and all, but it is physically impossible to clean up the equipment, go downstairs, take a shower, put on clothes, and run half way across the school in five minutes.

Finally somebody who understands. Except I at least don't use the showers. I go in the locker room and wash my face, put on deodorant and spray on some cologne.

It works out great since I have it 7th period and French 8th period and my teacher loves me so she let's me sleep through her class since I've maintained a 100% all year.

Guest Vivian556

Year 7 Geography. Teacher never taught us anything. Instead, he would show pictures of him all hour in different places. Didn't even point out where he was on the map.

I love Geography now doe.

Reply to Thread