? servers

? players online

RWJ

• Content Count:  1064

Hey guys, does anybody follow Ray Johnson on YouTube, Google+, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc?

If you haven't, he's a fairly famous actor for starting out on YouTube reviewing viral videos.

He started his web series =3 in 2009 in his college dorm as a hobby. His first episode was deleted, but I bet if you google it you'll find it. I still remember watching it, it was about this old man who dressed up in biker suits and choked himself for fun.

Anyways guys, he's retiring from the show. He's been doing it for 5 years running now, and I guarantee you that there is not a single episode that doesn't have 1,000,000+ views.

If you're ever looking for a good laugh or some stupid video that got posted on teh interwebs, go watch some of his old videos.

Later fellas

He's retiring?

Finally.

#bandwagonhate

Yeah but he's casting a new host for the show, so it's being shut down for a month. If the new host doesn't work out then they're just gonna shit the show down

I used to like him way back when but since like late 2010 I started hating it.

Yeah, his new stuff isn't that great. It's been going down over the past few years. After he stopped doing the comment question of the day, a lot of people stopped watching.

• Content Count:  3056

It was so important it needed a thread?

I think most people who knows about youtube know who he is.

^

Used to watch him when I was like 14, started finding him incredibly annoying soon after though.

Edited by Banana Joe
not an "it"

• Content Count:  1747

You mean the guy who stole other people's videos and only added unfunny commentary?

He made my job of looking for viral videos way easier. Gets props for that,

Reply to Thread