? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [March 15th, 2014]

• Content Count:  1064

Obviously hover cars.

You would be able to get from state to state faster, and even country to country.

It would make traveling easier and more quicker, and you wouldn't lose all that money traveling by plane.

But it does bring some risks. One of them being the car malfunctioning and causing an accident.

Not to mention somebody getting shocked, if it's powered by magnets.

• Content Count:  2983

A device where people can put in their pockets and contact anyone in the world at the palm of their hands. I also thought of that plus putting a GUI where people can make it even more efficient by downloading applications and video games.

• Content Count:  2941

A device where people can put in their pockets and contact anyone in the world at the palm of their hands. I also thought of that plus putting a GUI where people can make it even more efficient by downloading applications and video games.

Render%20-%20I%20See%20What%20You%20Did%20There%20Troll%20Face%20%20BaixeRenders.png

• Content Count:  1064

If only you thought of that in the 80s.

Another cool idea: a cross platform game machine. Or hover boards.

Somebody make a fucking hover board please.

LCD grocery stores.

3D holograms like in Iron Man 3 at Stark's office when Killian shows Pepper his brain. Or, for Capp'n, a Tupac hologram.

Interstellar travel. The Alcubierre Drive for instance. Genetically engineered animals like in Spy Kids 2.

Hell, why not the remote from Adam Sandler's "Click?"

• Content Count:  5108

If only you thought of that in the 80s.

Another cool idea: a cross platform game machine. Or hover boards.

Somebody make a fucking hover board please.

LCD grocery stores.

3D holograms like in Iron Man 3 at Stark's office when Killian shows Pepper his brain. Or, for Capp'n, a Tupac hologram.

Interstellar travel. The Alcubierre Drive for instance. Genetically engineered animals like in Spy Kids 2.

Hell, why not the remote from Adam Sandler's "Click?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fisXRmdTR54

Reply to Thread