? servers

? players online

Sloth's Corny Joke of the week!

• Content Count:  160

b6bfd877b-blondes-2.jpg?w=500&h=389

Week Two: Blonde Moments

A blonde, a brunette, and a redhead are all working on the top of a big building. They decide to take a break and have lunch. The redhead starts. She says, "You know, my husband makes me a turkey sandwich everyday. If there is a turkey sandwich in this lunchbox, I'm going to jump off this building and kill myself!" She opens it up, and, sure enough, there is a turkey sandwich inside. She jumps off the building and kills herself. Then, the brunette goes. "You know, my husband makes me a chicken sandwich everyday. If there is a chicken sandwich in this lunchbox, I'm going to jump off this building and kill myself!" She opens it up, and, sure enough, there is a chicken sandwich inside. She jumps off the building and kills herself. Finally, the blonde is left all alone. She says aloud to herself, "You know, my husband makes me a roast beef sandwich everyday. If there is a roast beef sandwich in this lunchbox, I'm going to jump off this building and kill myself!" She opens it up, and, sure enough, there is a roast beef sandwich inside. She jumps off the building and kills herself. The husbands of these women gather at the funeral. The redhead's husband says, "I don't understand why she killed herself! I thought she loved turkey!" The brunette's husband says, "I don't understand why she killed herself! I thought she loved chicken!" Finally, the blonde's husband says, "I don't understand why she killed herself! She packs her own lunch!"

• Like 1
Edited by Sloth.

Reply to Thread