? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [April 26th, 2014]

• Content Count:  515

One time on TTT when 7 innocents thought they would escape with the boat after putting in the effort to collect all of the gas cans. I was of course a traitor and popped a smoke at the front of the boat, planted a C4, shot a bunch of people, started a RDM train, threw another smoke and enjoyed the show until everything ended with a big explosion.

I don't remember exactly but I think there was one traitor who was left behind on land and thus our victory was secured. What I know for sure is that I was pretty happy with pulling off that comeback on the boat.

I think there were two T's on land cause I got left behind and knifed.

• Content Count:  2103

When me, crazy Swede, and a bunch of others spent about 4 hours trying to beat the Predator map on ZE, and finally barely beating it. Good times :p

• Content Count:  2262

When me, crazy Swede, and a bunch of others spent about 4 hours trying to beat the Predator map on ZE, and finally barely beating it. Good times :p

I think i was there too.

As for mine, When ze is all time full and people actually trying to beat the maps and helping each other without newbies who don't

edging or fail nades

• Content Count:  978

Dozens of memoriess, the first one I guess would be when I first joined and met so many people on PB, it's what made me join this community, That's where I met, Kratos, Exrev, Bom, Pyro, Xoul, Fishey, Wertles, Neptune, Panda, and Bamf. It would be full all the time, fun times :d!

• Content Count:  3150

Dozens of memoriess, the first one I guess would be when I first joined and met so many people on PB, it's what made me join this community, That's where I met, Kratos, Exrev, Bom, Pyro, Xoul, Fishey, Wertles, Neptune, Panda, and Bamf. It would be full all the time, fun times :d!

When I realized that we had turned tuna into a racist. Good times

Sent from my carrier pigeon

Reply to Thread