? servers

? players online

Your Dream Job

• Content Count:  11501

I love what I do right now...I get an adrenaline rush daily and I feel accomplished knowing I helped keep pilots / passengers alive. Plus the pay is fucking ridiculously good.

Otherwise, I'd love to be a chef. I did two years of training for it and got certified by the National Restaurant Association. I love cooking a lot, and there was a pretty decent adrenaline rush as well.

• Content Count:  5108

Would love to be a player in the English Premier League, only because it's the most exciting league in the world due to the relegation race being just as, if not more, exciting as the title race.

Edited by eXtr3m3

• Content Count:  1064

I want to be a Gourmet Chef in a big city running my own place.

If that doesn't happen, I would gladly settle for a hole in the wall, small town restaurant.

I'm very open to both actually.

I love what I do right now...I get an adrenaline rush daily and I feel accomplished knowing I helped keep pilots / passengers alive. Plus the pay is fucking ridiculously good.

Otherwise, I'd love to be a chef. I did two years of training for it and got certified by the National Restaurant Association. I love cooking a lot, and there was a pretty decent adrenaline rush as well.

I wonder who's a better chef. Make me mac and cheese and we'll find out.

Anyways, CEO/Founder of a weapons manufacturing company where I soon build a weaponized suit capable of flight and advanced combat while being held captive in a cave by the 10 Rings.

Or a world famous anesthesiologist in the most advanced hospital in the world.

Reply to Thread