? servers

? players online

Totalbiscuit has Cancer

• Content Count:  79

Full blown cancer. An entirely cancerous cell. GG, internet is done. Reddit will explode if TB dies. Let's all wish him the best.

(If you don't know who Totalbiscuit is you're not a good person at all)

In this video he says it hasn't spread yet, but that was last month. It's confirmed he has cancer now, though.

http://www.gamebreaker.tv/news-main/pc-2/totalbiscuit-diagnosed-cancer-chemo-starting-soon/

• Content Count:  4960

I have seen many people surviving cancer, but let's be honest here. Is there a way to get rid of it for a 100%?

I saw that people started a fundraiser for Totalbiscuit, to cover for his chemo. It's the least we can do in return :/

• Content Count:  4960

Depends what cancer, depends how early it's treated.

I'm going to rephrase,

Can we know with certainty that you beat cancer after they declare you healthy again?

My Uncle's brother has 'beaten' cancer twice now.

Apart from that, he can't get a loan for his car, he was forced by the bank to pay off his house faster and they already told him that his life insurance has been raised with 10%, since he's that big of a risk.

Forgive me for saying this, i have lost several people close to me this year alone and it hurts everyday that i'm not able to see them again.. But I think the real disease comes after the cancer.

And i wouldn't want to live like that

• Content Count:  3056

You guys do realize there's a lot of variations of cancer, right? As Frosty said, it depends on what type and how early it's discovered.

Guess he has something in common with PewDiePie now though ​hehehehehehehe

• Content Count:  3462

Cancer will always be in you. You can never "get rid of it" it just goes into a dormant state. All we can do is treat it before it's too late. My hockey coach was lucky enough to have found it before it was too late and took it down. Not easily though, just recently got back to school and his voice sounds terrible and body looks so diminished. Had cancer in his tonsils I think and then traveled to his thyroid which is when it got worse.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Content Count:  1371

being cured and being in remission are different. it's pretty difficult to completely eliminate cancerous cells as they multiply uncontrollably and ignore signal factors and the like

Reply to Thread