? servers

? players online

Done.

• Content Count:  3791

Looks like you were having a lot of fun last night in TTT, don't let an impulse remove you from the fun and drama SG brings on a daily basis.

As the quote goes... "We know drama!"

Peace, and see you soon

• Content Count:  3401

Don't leave Havik, like I have said before if you have problems with people just ignore them, it's not like you know them in real life anyway and they are just doing it because they can because it's the internet.

Also locking for obvious reasons, if you have nothing nice to say, why bother posting shit telling her to fuck off? Looks real great for the community guys.

• Content Count:  3056

Also locking for obvious reasons, if you have nothing nice to say, why bother posting shit telling her to fuck off? Looks real great for the community guys.

Lmfao, it's such an obvious cry for attention and it isn't exactly the first time she's done it, sorry but not sorry, thread's retarded.

I don't know exactly what caused her to rq this time, but making threads like this expecting proper responses is just stupid, no matter who makes them.

• Like 18

• Content Count:  6466

Opened the thread. I'm not sure why it was locked. If people want to say goodbye they should be allowed to.

No one is really causing an issue in the thread as it is, so I don't know why you said that and locked it, Frosty. BJ's post may be true, but cry for attention or not, leaving threads happen all the time and we don't ever lock them unless they spiral out of control.

• Like 2
Edited by XeNo

• Content Count:  65

Lmfao, it's such an obvious cry for attention and it isn't exactly the first time she's done it, sorry but not sorry, thread's retarded.

I don't know exactly what caused her to rq this time, but making threads like this expecting proper responses is just stupid, no matter who makes them.

I dont know how you think this is a "cry for attention." I'm not being an attention seeker, do you even know what that is? Apparently not. Cause if I was an attention seeker then I would be waiting for people to say "Oh Havik don't go blah blah." And then I would give into them. I've had plenty of people asking me to stay, I told them all no. I made this thread because I have like 240 friends and more than half of them are from SG. So instead of saying the same shit over and over again I posted it here. Plus, I've been taught not to leave places without saying goodbye to the people that mean something to you. It's called being polite, something I guess you've never heard of. So how about before you accuse me of something get the damn facts straight. And if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. It really does make you look immature, especially for an "AO"

• Like 1

Reply to Thread