? players online

Does bacon go ON or IN a burger?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Does bacon go ON or IN a burger?

• Bacon goes ON a burger.
    • Bacon goes IN a burger.

Does bacon go ON or IN a burger?

• Content Count:  940

This is a huge debate. We need to determine, as a strong community, if bacon goes ON or IN a burger. I've done my research and made a beautiful image that will inform you about everything. Once you have been informed, have done your own research and thought wisely, it would be appreciated if you take the time to vote. You may also leave your opinions here to let people know other information.

arALcwh.png

AND THE LINK TO THE IMAGE: http://i.imgur.com/arALcwh.png

Thank you so much. This means a lot.

• Content Count:  175

BTW, no one considers the patty to be the burger. The patty is the patty, and it's part of a burger, you fucking idiot. If you say "I want bacon ON my burger", that would mean putting bacon on the bun, since the bun is the highest point of the burger, and anything above that is considered "on". Anything below the bottom bun is considered "under", and anything in between both buns is considered "in" the burger. Do you even English, bro?

• Content Count:  940

BTW, no one considers the patty to be the burger. The patty is the patty, and it's part of a burger, you fucking idiot. If you say "I want bacon ON my burger", that would mean putting bacon on the bun, since the bun is the highest point of the burger, and anything above that is considered "on". Anything below the bottom bun is considered "under", and anything in between both buns is considered "in" the burger. Do you even English, bro?

I agree. But why are people voting "on" then?

Reply to Thread