? players online

Does bacon go ON or IN a burger?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Does bacon go ON or IN a burger?

• Bacon goes ON a burger.
    • Bacon goes IN a burger.

Does bacon go ON or IN a burger?

• Content Count:  175

It's a burger patty meaning if you want bacon you say on the burger. You don't say in because the bun and everything else isn't the burger. You can eat a burger without a bun. Therefore it is on.

Sent from outer space

"the bun and everything else isn't the burger." so if I put a patty in between a hotdog bun, it's still a burger.

• Content Count:  3056

Can anyone please link me a proper definition of a "burger"? Because from my POV a burger = a beef between 2 buns. From that I can only say that the bacon goes IN the burger, since you don't put it ontop of the bun(unless you do that which I'd respect, but generally speaking here).

• Content Count:  1950

"the bun and everything else isn't the burger." so if I put a patty in between a hotdog bun, it's still a burger.

Not sure why you would do that but yes it is still a burger. What would you call it if you had no bun or bread or anything? Just meat? It's like saying a hot dog is only a hot dog when the actual meat is in the hot dog bun. A hot dog is still a hot dog without a bun. Therefore a burger is still a burger without the bun.

Not sure why you would do that but yes it is still a burger. What would you call it if you had no bun or bread or anything? Just meat? It's like saying a hot dog is only a hot dog when the actual meat is in the hot dog bun. A hot dog is still a hot dog without a bun. Therefore a burger is still a burger without the bun.

If it didn't have bread of anything, I'd call it what it is. a patty. If I had a hot dog, and took away the hot dog bun, I'd be stuck with just a wiener. A burger is not still a burger if you take away the bun.

Since we've transitioned to hot dogs...

Why do hot dogs come in packages of 10, but hot dog buns come in packages of 8?

so that you have two extra wieners to shove up your ass

• Like 2

Reply to Thread