? servers

? players online

Smokers lounge

• Content Count:  640

Well, Hello there some of you may know me some of you may not... But I am a frequent MG and Surf player ANYWAY! I though it would be nice to just have a little side thread on just chatting about anything and smoking related stuff because we all know #420blazeit lol

So ill kick it off!

So I usually like to just smoke that flower because I have tried all the oils and all the shatter and all that shit and it hurts so much more in my lungs than anything else!! My favorite strain has to be Durban Poison or Cheese Wreck haha I've been trying to explore more and more strains because i have always been one to experiment and try new ones haha I don't like sticking to one type.

• Content Count:  4162

I recently moved up to vapes because it just feels so much cleaner. I still roll up one every now and then for the feels, but the vape is the way to go. Not into the oils and such; I'll just stick to my grass and be good.

• Content Count:  640

Oh yeah mam no kidding I have recently bought a pax and it felt like I was in heaven!! The taste of vaped flower is amazing! Haha I get to high though and I try to play on the mg server and just fail lolol

• Content Count:  4162

Oh yeah mam no kidding I have recently bought a pax and it felt like I was in heaven!! The taste of vaped flower is amazing! Haha I get to high though and I try to play on the mg server and just fail lolol

No dude, Firewood is much better. It just feels better also looks cooler.

Reply to Thread