? servers

? players online

E3 2014

• Content Count:  175

So sony's was the best conference so far. Microsoft's conference had too much multiplatform stuff and not enough exclusives OR announcements, ubisoft's had Aisha tyler, just dance, and that work-out video game, so it was probably the worst (though rainbow six siege brought it back up a bit), EA's was like 90% sports so fuck that.

• Content Count:  275

So sony's was the best conference so far. Microsoft's conference had too much multiplatform stuff and not enough exclusives OR announcements, ubisoft's had Aisha tyler, just dance, and that work-out video game, so it was probably the worst (though rainbow six siege brought it back up a bit), EA's was like 90% sports so fuck that.

Phantom Dust (my favorite original xbox game)

Halo anniversary and Halo 5 beta

Crackdown

Ori and the Blind Forest

Scalebound

When i watched these i only really care about exclusives as far as "winning" goes. Every time sony announced something it seemed like "try to beta first on ps4", or "exclusive character". Microsofts exclusives are not just rehashes or squeals like a new little big planet that games out every time they release a console, or another uncharted. Crackdown and Phantom dust are two classics that while not critically acclaimed took a lot of my time. Halo 1-4 were all i played with my family four player for years, can't wait for those. Cant wait for the division, and sunset overdrive looks great too. Unless I missed something im just not seeing how their conference was better.

• Content Count:  175

Phantom Dust (my favorite original xbox game)

Halo anniversary and Halo 5 beta

Crackdown

Ori and the Blind Forest

Scalebound

When i watched these i only really care about exclusives as far as "winning" goes. Every time sony announced something it seemed like "try to beta first on ps4", or "exclusive character". Microsofts exclusives are not just rehashes or squeals like a new little big planet that games out every time they release a console, or another uncharted. Crackdown and Phantom dust are two classics that while not critically acclaimed took a lot of my time. Halo 1-4 were all i played with my family four player for years, can't wait for those. Cant wait for the division, and sunset overdrive looks great too. Unless I missed something im just not seeing how their conference was better.

"Every time sony announced something it seemed like "try to beta first on ps4", or "exclusive character"." This is incredibly backwards. About 80% of the games Microsoft showed were multiplatform, and they were only shown because of "timed exclusivity", whereas sony actually had exclusive games. And complaining about sequels on the sony side, then talking up a new crackdown and halo, as well as a re-release of EVERY halo game, doesn't make sense.

• Content Count:  1070

About 80% of the games Microsoft showed were multiplatform.

What...

Exclusives

Forza Horrizon 2

Sunset Overdrive

Disney Fantasia Music Evolved

Dance Central Spotlight

Fable Legends

Ori And The Blind Forest

Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Phantom Dust

Scalebound

Crackdown 3

FRU

Multi-plat

Dead Rising 3 DLC (Console Exclusive)

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Evolve

Assassin's Creed: Unity

Draogn Age: Inquisition

Project Spark (Console Exclusive)

Inside

Rise Of The Tomb Raider

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Tom Clancy: The Division

11 of 21 Games were exclusive, I'm not mathematician but that is a lot less than 80% multi platform. This doesn't include already announced Halo 5, and Quantum Break. Or the teased hints at Gears of War and Halo Wars.

Edited by Eskomo

Reply to Thread