? servers

? players online

Jailbreak Is Always Dead

• Content Count:  1639

That sounds kind of discouraging to new players, though. And the lack of a warden sounds like it'd be confusing and chaotic, especially for new players, both on the T AND CT teams.

Not at all to be honest, there are a few occasions in which two or more cts give different orders, but it doesn't get to such a point that it gets chaotic. Usually one set of orders gets followed over the other, and that's that.

On a side note, it may seem that since the server is different from most JB server rules that players would stray away from it, but honestly it attracts players just fine. Though I do agree, a lack of player base is majorly due to the fact that the server hasn't shifted to CS:GO. I'm glad to hear that the new server looks good, and we'll get to see some more players on as well.

• Content Count:  3740

Personally, I just can't get into playing JB or even TTT for that matter--there's just too many rules to read and follow. I like games/servers where I can just join in, pick up a gun, and play. Call me a simpleton, but user-friendly approach is the way to go in gaming.

• Content Count:  3462

We need our glorious leader: Bubblez!

YOU BETTER GET ON THAT BED OR YA DEAD!

*Nobody gets on their bed*

GOD DAMNIT ALL THESE LITTLE CHILDREN HAVE TO DIE

*everyone kills bubblez, CTs let it happen.*

those were some great days.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2167

Everyone who enjoyed PB when it was in its prime make sure you support the new CSGO PB server when it launches. People put effort into these things but it will only work if we get the support of the community and the players who made the servers fun to start with.

I hope to see everyone there :)

• Like 4

• Content Count:  1950

I don't think PB will have an issue. It's always gone through phases of being populated then being empty. No doubt in my mind it'll pick up after the switch to GO if not before.

Sent from outer space

• Content Count:  153

Sent from outer space

I fucking knew it, you are way too nice to be human. I knew it all along. You must come from that same planet Storm comes from (Canada) where voices are never raised and the worse thing that could happen to you is a slap on the wrist.

OT : Can't wait for the CSGO JB. I'd definitely play more GO if SG had some GO servers. I hope SG ZM/ZE for GO happens as well.

• Content Count:  1950

:d:D

I fucking knew it, you are way too nice to be human. I knew it all along. You must come from that same planet Storm comes from (Canada) where voices are never raised and the worse thing that could happen to you is a slap on the wrist.

OT : Can't wait for the CSGO JB. I'd definitely play more GO if SG had some GO servers. I hope SG ZM/ZE for GO happens as well.

Don't tell anyone!

Once work slows down just a bit I plan on porting my unreleased map to GO as long as it doesnt become an annoyance.

Sent from outer space

Edited by BlackEagle

Reply to Thread