? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [July 1, 2014]

• Content Count:  3056

Oh lord..

I THINK that I joined one of my friends from WCS on the SG PB back in dec '09, then signed up the date out to the left, dang.

He(and I) was in a clan that later became the clan/community Amber(if you remember her) were in. If you don't know or remember her, she delivered this gem K861j.jpg

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5108

Last summer, I had finally wanted to fix my PC and my dad and I gave up after not knowing what the fuck to do. So, I ended up using one of the family laptops that was pretty new, and basically claimed it as my own since then.

I had played Jail Break back in 09 in the community I ran with a few old friends, which I then left after a few months in and the community died a few months afterward. So I was in search for new servers back then and I guess I had favorited SG and xG because they were the only two Jail Break servers that had people on them and that weren't HG (because you know, HG is pretty shit).

So, I had come back as of this past summer and noticed I had both on my favorites list. I remembered that one of the servers used to ask to have you put at least 4 regular letters in your name. I used to be just Extreme with special characters, but since I needed something to put on quickly, I put on Potatoes. After a few hours of playing on the server, I loved it so I decided to join the forums a few days afterwards.

I used to frequent Jail Break daily, and when it would die out at like 2 or 3 in the morning, I would play MiniGames until around 8 in the morning.

I then found out that this wasn't the community with that rule back in August, so I had thought about changing my name back. I just kept Potatoes in my name because well that's what everyone knows me as.

As of mid to late August, Bubblez had suggested that I should play on the TTT server, so I did and I really liked it. I still play on both Jail Break and Vanilla TTT almost daily.

• Content Count:  939

Alright, let's start;

So it was around the time of late December in 2011, during the time of Christmas. Was looking for some server to hop on, then suddenly came across the MiniGames server. Decided to join in because there were a good amount of people. The server with the people on it were very fun, and it wasn't long before I was cool with the people in the server. Then it wasn't long before I made plenty of friends including Bread. ( There were a lot more but I just forgot who they were ) Over the time, I got introduced to more and more of you, which leads me to this point of time.

Well, I think that's it.

• Content Count:  1070

I played runescape with a man named Xtrm (an old admin), and somehow the conversation came up about cs:s and he invited me to play on one of SG's PB servers. I even remember the map being that alcatraz one!

• Content Count:  448

Back in tha days, I think summer 2010, I bought css and I didnt know what's mg.. so I saw steamgamers and I thought like this is the official steam's servers hahahaha so I clicked and I enjoyed my experience

• Content Count:  3440

Circa 2007 (fuck it's been awhile) I was looking for a good GG server, stumbled across the then ZM server "Die Bitch Die" and jumped on. Back then it was common that the server was full and hard to get on during peak times.

And though that server has long since died, and despite many tries to resurrect it stays dead I found that the people and other servers kept me here.

• Content Count:  1082

Playing Zombie Escape way back in 2009, first map i joined was Star Ship Troopers... had so much fun that night that i decided to go to the forums and join the community.

• Content Count:  2983

I remember getting really bored of tf2 and I asked my friend what game was good and he said CS:S, so I just went on the Internet tab, and saw the deathrun server.

Reply to Thread