? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [July 23rd, 2014]

• Content Count:  2103

My sleeping schedule. Woke up at midnight, stayed up until 3pm, went to sleep, woke up at 8pm. Idk what I'm doing with my life right now

• Content Count:  2238

That mom that came into my store yesterday, picked 3 games off the wall (creating the ONLY three holes on the entire wall), then throwing all 3 cases on top of two random games. When I picked up the cases in front of her, she said "Oh, I was going to hand those to you." Thanks bitch. Thanks for going the extra fucking step to be a total cunt. She returned today to ask about one of the games, even again mentioning how I picked them up because she's too fucking stupid to put them back where they go.

• Content Count:  3150

Most shorts and pants [especially jeans] curve out at the crotch, idk where you have been. Its probably to help fit big dicks, so idk maybe that's not a problem for you so you don't appreciate.

stopyabitchin.

Thing that annoyed me, you want stop bitching. + this thread obviously.

Edited by BoM

• Content Count:  3740

Most shorts and pants [especially jeans] curve out at the crotch, idk where you have been. Its probably to help fit big dicks, so idk maybe that's not a problem for you so you don't appreciate.

stopyabitchin.

Thing that annoyed me, you want stop bitching. + this thread obviously.

No, but this zipper REALLY curves out. It looks like Pinocchio's nose is sticking out 3 inches, like my junk was caught lying.

Reply to Thread