? servers

? players online

Where I've been..

• Content Count:  3073

It's been a bit since I've been around or active anywhere in SG, and it would come a time where i probably would've had to say something about it to either the players or my fellow admins. The main reason i haven't been around is a lot of the same reason a lot of former staff, players, and members drifted away, sometimes we disagree with how the community should be run, or have just drifted away from everything, be it gaming, work, life or other interests. Hey it happens, and we always come back in some way, shape or form, even to lurk.

I intended to take 2-3 weeks away without looking at the forum at all, around memorial day, to just get some space away from a lot of things. But then something happened to me.

In mid-june, I got hurt at work, badly.

I was involved in a heavy equipment collision where another employee hit my machine and pinned my right arm between my vehicle and a wall of product. I suffered several broken bones in my hand and arm and have no function in some of my fingers due to nerve damage.

I'm currently out of work doing workman's comp and disability, and therapy to regain function, with some additional surgery soon.

As i said, i lurk, but i really can't do much. You try doing this shit left handed only. But I'm alive, I'm (somewhat) okay, and I'm happy to finally see the forum redesign live.

So RDM some fuckers on TTT for me, and maybe someday i'll be back fulltime.

High.

• Like 5

Reply to Thread