? servers

? players online

Planetside 2 [SG weekend get-together]

• Content Count:  4798

So...I was thinking that we should get together one Friday or Saturday and play some Planetside 2. Of course we would need to

1. Find a squad/platoon leader with a microphone. Anyone who is interested should let me know- no leadership experience required but I would like for the person to actually have played the game. ( basically if you know at least 1 continent by memory then you are good enough)

2. Pick a server and faction (this will probably be random, will probably draw those from a hat or something).

JkTnvST9Teg

CHN9CdBqSYM

ErA4jNfVSIM

http://store.steampowered.com/app/218230/

41QFL4QB3NE

r_htNqTRnv0

Yes, 200 and even 300+ battles do happen in this game.

Edited by SilentGuns

• Content Count:  202

You all prob suck massive camel diyuk at the video games, but on the off chance you guys do actually get a group going, we had a few people playing already.

Emerald Server

Toss up between Terran and Vanu (Vanu god tier)

• Content Count:  2959

I used to play the hell out of Planetside before SOE ruined it but Planetside 2 has been a piece of shit from the start. The progression is garbage, the class system breaks large scale strategy, balance even worse than the original, and gameplay is dysfunctional to the point of people popping in/out of visibility mere meters away and any meaningful strategy being nonexistent.

Unless they completely reworked the entire game from the ground up sometime since launch I'd say put a bullet in it and let it die.

Reply to Thread