? servers

? players online

How much do you pay for internet?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you pay for internet?

How much do you pay for internet?

• Content Count:  1385

I wonder how many of you overpay for internet. The cost should be all expenses, any router fees...

Also, do you guys actually have to pay for more data? As in, do you have a set amount of data in GB you can browse before you need to pay more?

Also, please post what internet speeds you have! Preferably after doing http://www.speedtest.net/

6fc7b35b26980c02fb2174ba5b060877.png

I pay around 9-10$ for that, though I kind of overpay because you can get 100 mb/s up and dl for around 12.6$.

Edited by Vy

• Content Count:  3052

Most people in America/Canada get package deals from ISPs.. So TV Internet and Phone. So ITs hard to just say what Internet costs..

But I am using Verizon FIOS TV Internet Phone (75mbps/75mbps) and the monthly bill is right around $105

3760759343.png

• Content Count:  1385

Damn. Even with all 3 combined, I'd only be around 30-40$ for me. Around 50-60$ if I get more TV channels, but I end up watching stuff on the internet so I don't bother getting anything more than the normal package.

• Content Count:  418

I wonder how many of you overpay for internet. The cost should be all expenses, any router fees...

Also, do you guys actually have to pay for more data? As in, do you have a set amount of data in GB you can browse before you need to pay more?

Also, please post what internet speeds you have! Preferably after doing http://www.speedtest.net/

6fc7b35b26980c02fb2174ba5b060877.png

I pay around 9-10$ for that, though I kind of overpay because you can get 100 mb/s up and dl for around 12.6$.

...What internet are you using.

• Content Count:  3150

Damn. Even with all 3 combined, I'd only be around 30-40$ for me. Around 50-60$ if I get more TV channels, but I end up watching stuff on the internet so I don't bother getting anything more than the normal package.

A-M-E-R-I-C-A

how hard is that to understand.

• Content Count:  3343

3763866584.png

this is the best internet I could get in my area, without any TV or phone plan attached.

It is roughly 70$ a month, it's also trash because every day around 5PM everyone at OSU decides its time to go on the internet and my speeds drop to about half.

also time warner is the only service available so I can't even switch

• Content Count:  3178

Currently my parents pay 40 Euros per month for only 30 download and 4 upload (Speedtest: 45 Download and 3.6 Upload).

I'm going to run Telenet (big Belgian provider) very soon when I am going to live alone.

It would cost me 73 Euros per month, includes internet, television and telephone.

The speed is 160 download, which is good, but 10 upload, which I sadly find really slow for the stuff I do, going to try and get something custom done (downgrade download and upgrade upload, doubt they will do this but it is worth trying).

Edited by Nishok

Reply to Thread