? servers

? players online

Subscriber payment question

• Content Count:  3052

Hi,

On December 14th 2014 I signed up for subscriber. Today on January 15th 2015 I noticed I am no longer a subscriber (my guess is that the payment just has not happened yet). My question is

1)By tomorrow im guessing my subscriber will be back

2)I am not sure if there is a counter/anything linked to subscriber that will be reset for me every month making me redo anything/lose privalges to stuff.. and have to be readded etc

3)Is there a way to have like a "window" period where you have to make the payment with (lets say 3days) of your initial date (giving me to the 17th)

Just seems wierd to lose subscriber every month for a day. But like I said, I am not sure exactly how long I will be without subcriber for, and I am not sure when it was removed

• Content Count:  760

same here... Edit: So I checked further (forgot I donated outside of this only a few days ago) and I'm using Paypal for the subscription, it's still active but payment has not gone out. It was done of the 14th (I think i was 4th or 5th person to subscribe fairly quickly) of december but paypal is telling me next payment is the 19th of Jan... If I can cancel paypal recurring payment, I will have sign up again or wait for paypal to kick in on payment ?

• Like 1
Edited by WickedZealot

• Content Count:  535

I bought subscriber on 15th of December at around 8AM (CET). Set it as a recurring payment on PayPal.

Next payment kicked in on 15th of January, but not in time. It happened at around 1PM. I lost subscriber for a couple of hours. (I don't really mind about that though)

Possible "fix" for this would simply be to make a 1-day window period or something along those lines.

I bought subscriber on 15th of December at around 8AM (CET). Set it as a recurring payment on PayPal.

Next payment kicked in on 15th of January, but not in time. It happened at around 1PM. I lost subscriber for a couple of hours. (I don't really mind about that though)

Possible "fix" for this would simply be to make a 1-day window period or something along those lines.

Same way I feel

• Content Count:  6466

This involves working with the code to see what the issue is. Perhaps it's something with Paypal or it's the way the plugin makes Subscriptions, I'm not sure.

We will have to look into this and it may take some time. For now, understand that we add your Subscriber manually to Sourcebans so even if you lose it for a couple of hours or a day or two on the forums, your perks in-game remain and aren't being removed for that time period.

This involves working with the code to see what the issue is. Perhaps it's something with Paypal or it's the way the plugin makes Subscriptions, I'm not sure.

We will have to look into this and it may take some time. For now, understand that we add your Subscriber manually to Sourcebans so even if you lose it for a couple of hours or a day or two on the forums, your perks in-game remain and aren't being removed for that time period.

Yea thats what I though. Not a big deal. Since I thought everything subscribers get access to is mostly giving manually.

Reply to Thread