? servers

? players online

DoubleSb's Salty Spittoon

• Content Count:  6759

o i havn't been on forums in a bit....

im chancing navi > envy, lan kings vs #1 team in world

tsm>titan because what the fuck are these odds lma0

even with cadian as a sub? o.o

also i would take the risk and bet on navi just to play the odds but i feel like envy might still win it. they have been performing better compared to the past few weeks :/

• Content Count:  4162

even with cadian as a sub? o.o

also i would take the risk and bet on navi just to play the odds but i feel like envy might still win it. they have been performing better compared to the past few weeks :/

cadian is playing really well, i think they're more solid than titan is rn. kennys whiffing a bit and tsm can capitalize, apex could go on tilt or could come back stronger than ever whoknows.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  642

even with a sub TSM is a more consistent team than titan. titan have potential to do well but usually they do mediocre which wont be enough to beat TSM and i am not overly confident in titan after those close game with 3Dmax well except cobble.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6759

cadian is playing really well, i think they're more solid than titan is rn. kennys whiffing a bit and tsm can capitalize, apex could go on tilt or could come back stronger than ever whoknows.

im taking the risk and throwing a few bucks on tsm. also, true about apex. for the past 2 days, ive seen him bottom frag so hard on every first map of every BO3 Titan has played and then he picks up the slack by the second map. i did notice kenny being shaky today compared to yesterday.

Reply to Thread