? servers

? players online

Goodbye SG

• Content Count:  978

Hello everyone, it's me Tsuna!

Anyway, basically as the title suggests I am stepping down, as well as leaving SG. I have been struggling with this decision since December of last year, and I was trying my best to balance everything but, IRL things are starting to get heated in a way with the whole planning for a wedding, school, job, family, and friends. Responsibilities are starting to pile up and I can not ignore them anymore (lol), I really enjoyed working on the servers especially the DarkRP server. However, I know I will not have the time I used to, to devote myself to it. I love SG, it felt like I was a kid in high school again, but at some point I will have to grow up and move on to work on other things mostly IRL things. So with a heavy heart, I am saying goodbye to SG, and goodbye to most of you on here. I will try my best to keep in touch and maybe we can play something every once in a while. I will continue to hope for the success of Steam Gamers.

zfjkUfw.png

Bye-bye.

• Like 32

• Content Count:  5108

Take care man, it was a pleasure to work with you on DarkRP and to just have late night convos in TS. You're a really chill guy and I hope this isn't the last I see of you. Keep in touch and thanks for all the hard work you've put into this place.

• Content Count:  1639

SG's #1 Weaboo spot is up for grabs, but no one can fill the spot of my favorite candystriper :(

On a serious note: I just want to say that I appreciate all you've done, not only for the community but for myself as well. I used to be a more isolated member of this community, I sat by myself in the SG teamspeak most times. But even so you reached out to me, invited me to talk with you and others here, and ever since I've been more open to the people here. Sorry to get off on such a tangent, but I just want to say I'll miss you, Tsuna. Good luck with living your life, and keep safe.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread