? servers

? players online

Funtime in PrisonBreak

• Content Count:  2589

I would but I when I record demos, my Mic doesn't record, which is the most important part. I may however start recording JB videos ans put them up on the interwebs if anyone is interested.

in console type voice_loopback 1

You'll hear yourself talk, but your demo will still record your voice.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  742

I would but I when I record demos, my Mic doesn't record, which is the most important part. I may however start recording JB videos ans put them up on the interwebs if anyone is interested.

Daily SG fanfic series? @Ahoy would disapprove

• Like 1

• Content Count:  470

I'd rather just post it as a YouTube video so people don't have to download something in order to see it, since Son Goku is interested, how could I refuse? Expect a souce and Goku fanfic soon called Souce Goku. Any recommendations on a game capture program? Free and preferably have push to talk, I've got a lot of ppl who live with me XD. Im gonna test out shadowplay later today.

Die

A teaser for you:

"Souce and Goku are fatally wounded. Only one senzu bean left. Goku insisted on Souce to eat it so he can beat cell. Souce puts his hand on Gokus abs and says, we can do it....together. Souce soaks the bean in his saliva, breaks it in half, and feds it to Goku like a plane. Vvvvrrrrrmmmmm"

Anything to improve on?

• Content Count:  2589

A teaser for you:

"Souce and Goku are fatally wounded. Only one senzu bean left. Goku insisted on Souce to eat it so he can beat cell. Souce puts his hand on Gokus abs and says, we can do it....together. Souce soaks the bean in his saliva, breaks it in half, and feds it to Goku like a plane. Vvvvrrrrrmmmmm"

Anything to improve on?

Go out back, dig a hole, climb in and die.

Go out back, dig a hole, climb in and die.

You're talking to the next president of Steam Hyphen Gamers Dot Net Foward Slash Forums, am I rite Caution? I like your style Goku. I believe you are due of a promotion to Board of Directors.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.