? servers

? players online

Funtime in PrisonBreak

• Content Count:  742

>kids

Alright.

Source boss: go to the hardware store. Find the biggest piece of wood you can find. Also get the largest nails you can. If you need one, get a hammer. Go home, place the wood propped upright somewhere outside. Climb up on the roof. Take your pants off and jump on that wood so it's shoved so far up your ass you can't remove it without surgery. Then nail the nails into your eyes and perform a lobotomy on yourself.

@Metal : Go find the nearest anime store. Buy everything in the store. Go home and burn it all and think about your life.

@MyHobos : I want you to go back to first grade where you belong and let the adults talk.

Thank you for including everyone Goku, apparently I sound like I'm 12 so I concur.

• Content Count:  470

>kids

Alright.

Source boss: go to the hardware store. Find the biggest piece of wood you can find. Also get the largest nails you can. If you need one, get a hammer. Go home, place the wood propped upright somewhere outside. Climb up on the roof. Take your pants off and jump on that wood so it's shoved so far up your ass you can't remove it without surgery. Then nail the nails into your eyes and perform a lobotomy on yourself.

@Metal : Go find the nearest anime store. Buy everything in the store. Go home and burn it all and think about your life.

@MyHobos : I want you to go back to first grade where you belong and let the adults talk.

Never knew we had a source boss on this server. Can't wait to meet him, I like this goku, its like Twitter wars. now how about we make a fanfic about me you rawr and metal, ill call it badmins and souce?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  742

I mean, that is the real point of this thread so...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Heyheyhey fanfics count as funtimes too... (not rly but don't tell souce tht shhh)

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.