? servers

? players online

How to Youtube?

• Content Count:  3287

Whale, I've just finished my first video and uploaded it (pls check it out and give it a like, maybe even subscribe to my brandnew channel?

So, I used Dxtory, with the Virtual Audio Cable thing and Vegas Pro 13 to edit.

This is the result, let me know what you think. Feedback always welcome !

I4m0Wt294vE

Unfortunately, my FPS is quite a bit lower when I record, do you guys think OBS could fix that?

Otherwise I'll stick with this one.

Gonna try to record a heavier game next, see what happens.

• Content Count:  640

Whale, I've just finished my first video and uploaded it (pls check it out and give it a like, maybe even subscribe to my brandnew channel?

So, I used Dxtory, with the Virtual Audio Cable thing and Vegas Pro 13 to edit.

This is the result, let me know what you think. Feedback always welcome !

I4m0Wt294vE

Unfortunately, my FPS is quite a bit lower when I record, do you guys think OBS could fix that?

Otherwise I'll stick with this one.

Gonna try to record a heavier game next, see what happens.

I would recommend using OBS there are so much more settings you can tweak give a try ele

• Content Count:  23

guess i'm your first sub! :cool:

For a first video it's pretty good! What i do notice is some sort of breathing in your mic. try to avoid that as much as possible.

One more thing (this is not negative, but just my opinion tho). I don't like watching a 30 min video unless it was a livestream.

I noticed when i uploaded vids in the beginning before i started livestreaming that people lost interest after aprox 15 mins (thanks to youtube statistics).

• Like 1

guess i'm your first sub! :cool:

For a first video it's pretty good! What i do notice is some sort of breathing in your mic. try to avoid that as much as possible.

One more thing (this is not negative, but just my opinion tho). I don't like watching a 30 min video unless it was a livestream.

I noticed when i uploaded vids in the beginning before i started livestreaming that people lost interest after aprox 15 mins (thanks to youtube statistics).

Haha, thanks so much! :)

Yeah, I noticed the breathing as well, I tried to filter it out in Vegas as much as I could. Think I need to move the mic farther away from my face xD

Feedback is always appreciated, now that you mention it, I do see 10~20 mins vids usually.

I'll try and keep 'em a bit shorter, thanks :)

I survived whole 30 minutes of your gameplay and enjoyed it :couch2:

Haha, thank you :)

Anyone know some nice "free"ware to make a decent Intro / Outro ? D:

Edit: NVM, got dis problem solved

Also, I just now noticed my minecraft hotbar wasnt in the video, anyone know how 2 fix ?

Aaaandddd, I see other youtubers (including SG's) with a kickass homepage instead of the boring shit I got, haow ?

Also a funny thing, my FPS in Dying Light while recording was better than while recording MC o.O;

Edited by Elemental

So I just figured out why my hotbar wasnt loading in MC, it's because I'm recording in 1280x720 for HD quality on YT, which is a 16;9 resolution, whilst my screen is 16:10 (so old).

So, I've been changing my native resolution to 1280x720 for MC now, which is extremely hard to play on, considering I got 2 ginormous black bars on the top and bottom of my screen, but at least the vid looks ebtter xD

Edited by Elemental

Reply to Thread