? servers

? players online

Stepping down

• Content Count:  501

Unfortunately it pains me to say this.

As of today I have decided to take a brief leave and step down for the time being. Some of you have may seen my distance on the servers, and forums over these past few weeks. I just haven't had the time to give my attention to SG as an admin during this time. I won't be getting too detailed, but I just have a lot going on in my personal life that I need to take care of and figure out. With missing work due to my health, bills pilling up and some other issues that I won't discuss. I just haven't had the time and energy. So with all of this rambling said, I have enjoyed every moment here at SG, the memories and the friendships. You all are all a good group of people, there is a ton of hard work and dedication throughout this community which makes it feel like home. I want to address everyone and let you all know that I have appreciated everything you've done and continue to do for this place. I due plan on returning within the next couple of months, so you can't get rid of me that easy. I won't be active at all on servers/teamspeak, and I'll pop in once in awhile on the forums.

Thank you all for reading this essay.

Take care everyone!

:yo:

• Like 24

Reply to Thread