? servers

? players online

CONFESSIONS THREAD.

• Content Count:  218

Okay. So I'm here to get this out of the way, originally when I joined SG whenever I got asked how old I am I would say "16". I don't know why i lied about this I guess I didn't want to get made fun of (don't ask I honestly have no clue) but at this point I have many friends on SG who know that well... I'm actually 15 my birthday is December 9th 1999, and I'm a sophomore in HS. *For those of you I told I have a car, that wasn't a lie I actually do and only have my permit*

I'M SORRY TO EVERYONE

Have fun with this confessions thread that will probably just turn into a mess/joke :)

idk why i cared so much about how old i am in the first place :p

12-22-2015 xeno is annoying

Edited by Kitty Kat

• Content Count:  2589

Lying about your age is a ban able offense. Brb getting your steam id and perm banning.

Fr tho age is a thing that when you're in 14-15 you feel the need to lie about, especially on the Internet. No one really gives af in the end.

As for a confession from me? I secretly admire wicked zealot and aspire to be just like him. I want to move to Ireland, buy a house and find a nice wine glass to use to piss off a marine on the other side of the world. I aspire to have that sexy accent and beautiful karaoke skills. I want to be wicked zealot.

• Content Count:  2187

So many dreams broken for so many gamers.

Back to the drawing board, fellas.

And since this is confession time, I actually really, really love strawberry cheesecakes. They're so sweet and have a colorful personality.

Edited by Frostbitten

Reply to Thread