? servers

? players online

CONFESSIONS THREAD.

• Content Count:  1086

I'm not actually a weeaboo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Alright. Who are you kidding here?

Im actually a weeaboo. Ever since i was 14, I always wanted to move to Japan and start living the otaku lifestyle. I make private amazon accounts with different emails to buy Akatsuki, Attack on Titan and Highschool DxD cosplays. Everytime im muted on teamspeak, im actually taking online courses for learning japanese and I use rosetta stone to further my education on the Japanese language. One day i'll be able to fly over to japan.

• Content Count:  2589

I think you're a faggot and need to end your life, but then again that's my opinion.

edit: ppl better know im joking

But...we were gonna be Roman God bros.... Now who will I join...Guess there's always Bork and his magical barrels of destruction.

Im actually a weeaboo. Ever since i was 14, I always wanted to move to Japan and start living the otaku lifestyle. I make private amazon accounts with different emails to buy Akatsuki, Attack on Titan and Highschool DxD cosplays. Everytime im muted on teamspeak, im actually taking online courses for learning japanese and I use rosetta stone to further my education on the Japanese language. One day i'll be able to fly over to japan.

Fgt

• Content Count:  3462

wanna fuck?

• Content Count:  2589

Ahoy isn't actually the captain. I am, but Blackbeard told me to let her think she was the captain. Why did he say this? Because he was actually her father......'s secret admirer and he hoped if he could make Ahoy happy, then Ahoys dad would like him.

Reply to Thread