? servers

? players online

Daze in Miami

• Content Count:  2983

Places to go

Miami Beach

South Beach (Ocean Drive in South Beach has restaurants)

Downtown Miami (literally place you're going to be with museums, lots of shops, restaurants, the American Airlines Arena, Adrienne Arsh Center etc.)

Places to eat

You'll most likely find chain restaurants and restaurants in South Beach and Downtown so you'll have to see which piques your interest.

Shopping

If you want to shop, there is Dolphin Mall, Sawgrass Mills mall, International Mall, and others.

I live in Miami, so I know all about this crap

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6741

Places to go

Miami Beach

South Beach (Ocean Drive in South Beach has restaurants)

Downtown Miami (literally place you're going to be with museums, lots of shops, restaurants, the American Airlines Arena, Adrienne Arsh Center etc.)

Places to eat

You'll most likely find chain restaurants and restaurants in South Beach and Downtown so you'll have to see which piques your interest.

Shopping

If you want to shop, there is Dolphin Mall, Sawgrass Mills mall, International Mall, and others.

I live in Miami, so I know all about this crap

you tha man.

I'm actually staying in South Beach so that's good news - is that the best beach to go to?

• Content Count:  2983

You're staying in South Beach which is good cause you're going to be real close to like everything, but in terms of which beach is better, they're both the same to me because I've lived here all my life.

If you want a nicer beach if you go north to Ormond/Daytona beach, those beaches are better. Don't think you'd go there though that's like 5-6 hours from Miami though haha.

Reply to Thread