? servers

? players online

Last Request

• Content Count:  989

I show no mercy, pls. Overall the point of a last request is to end the round so the other players who didn't have a chance to play or were eliminated somewhere in the duration of the round, get to play again. An LR is a way to just get the next round started, so why should we let them keep going after their LR is completed.

• Content Count:  2589

I show no mercy, pls. Overall the point of a last request is to end the round so the other players who didn't have a chance to play or were eliminated somewhere in the duration of the round, get to play again. An LR is a way to just get the next round started, so why should we let them keep going after their LR is completed.

Yall are missing the point, their LR isn't completed. Least not from what I had been saying. If a T says "I want to gun toss Rawr, then continue if I win" that means he wants to gun toss every CT til he loses. Now from the OP, yes, their LR is completed. As I suggested, they just need to specify before their Lr that they want to continue if they win, but that doesn't stop a CT from being an asshole and killing them for killing a CT if they win.

• Content Count:  3462

Yall are missing the point, their LR isn't completed. Least not from what I had been saying. If a T says "I want to gun toss Rawr, then continue if I win" that means he wants to gun toss every CT til he loses. Now from the OP, yes, their LR is completed. As I suggested, they just need to specify before their Lr that they want to continue if they win, but that doesn't stop a CT from being an asshole and killing them for killing a CT if they win.

Like I said, the continue request doesn't need to be respected. They killed a guard, so they don't need to respect the prisoners orders anymore. This shouldn't be that complicated tbh.

Like I said, the continue request doesn't need to be respected. They killed a guard, so they don't need to respect the prisoners orders anymore. This shouldn't be that complicated tbh.

OH its like I said, they are perfectly in the rules, but that doesn't make them any less of an asshole :p Thing is I haven't really seen many people even bother to ask to continue.

• Content Count:  1086

HE FUCKING KILLED A GUY. KILLING A PERSON MAKES A TERRORIST A REBELLER. IF ONE IS A REBELLER, THEN THAT MAKES THEM KILL ON SIGHT. OTHER ACTIONS OF REBELLING, BASED OFF THE S-G RULES, ARE GOING IN A VENT, ENTERING ARMORY, HAVING A PRIMARY WEAPON OR ATTACKING A COUNTER TERRORIST AND EVEN GOING ON A CATWALK

@Lupin

bFFJysJ.gif

OH its like I said, they are perfectly in the rules, but that doesn't make them any less of an asshole

Everything you've stated so far as it stands now, is within the rules.

but that doesn't stop a CT from being an asshole and killing them for killing a CT if they win.

Once again Lupin, as I've said, it is perfectly within the rules to kill a T after they kill a CT during their lr. If a T specifically asks to continue if he wins his LR, and he gets killed after he wins for killing a CT, that means his LR isn't completed, BUT he can still be killed for killing a CT.

All I have suggested is for future reference to ask to continue if you win your LR, as that was how it was done before. But, as I pointed out, that doesn't mean the CTs have to let you continue.

Reply to Thread