? servers

? players online

What is everybody doing for Halloween?

• Content Count:  382

might go to the amusement park here because they do this annual thing where they hire ppl to dress as zombies and scare everyone and it's pretty gr8.

or else might go to a party/go trick or treating with a group of friends, and we kinda all wanted to dress like The Purge characters

• Content Count:  11725

might go to the amusement park here because they do this annual thing where they hire ppl to dress as zombies and scare everyone and it's pretty gr8.

or else might go to a party/go trick or treating with a group of friends, and we kinda all wanted to dress like The Purge characters

Wonderland@

• Content Count:  273

As every year. Go to Halloween party to get my drinking pre-game going on with my buds. Then go to a club that is having Halloween event and flirt with girls with the sluttiest costumes. I just don't know what to dress as this year :/

• Content Count:  1406

Going to a furry con and getting so hammered that it feels like a truck ran me over. Soooooo much booze. Bringing a bottle of 100 proof, bottle of sailor jerrys, bottle of fireball, bottle of coffee brandy, and a shit ton of beer. Getting 2g's of oil and a half oz of some dank shit and gonna party! 4 days of drunk!!!

Reply to Thread