? servers

? players online

Warning Shots

• Content Count:  3462

Ok this goes for all admins/players, etc. Whoever told you guys that warning shots, KOS areas, etc changed are wrong. I don't know why certain others felt the need to confuse others because they weren't happy with the rules on PB. Whatever you guys were told, didn't change. I didn't change anything warning shot wise/KOS area wise.

Nothing has changed since 2012(?), please whoever is doing that to stop it immediately. It was fine before you said it needed to be changed. Please stop that.

If you have any questions or concerns about rules for PB, make sure you know the answer for sure before just saying what you think.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  3740

To add, if an admin is using poor judgement when using their powers or making up rules, just submit an admin complaint with hard evidence or pm a AO+ (Nuclear Onion and Bethy for PB) of what's going on if you want to keep it private. We don't need to constantly have PB rules threads that are indirectly referring to possible admin abuse when the rules itself has never changed. It's completely unnecessary and pointless to complain about admins on the forums in general (not saying Extreme Potatoes is doing this). If you're unhappy with the admin conduct in PB or any server for that matter, then take action and do something about it.

• Like 1
Edited by Wawa

• Content Count:  11501

If you guys have any PB questions, you can still ask me if you want. I put the majority (with some help from Jen), if not all, of those rules on the server over a span of like 4-5 years. I'm sort of now just starting to get back into PB after a year or two break.

Anyways, if you're directly rebelling, IE running where you aren't supposed to, shoot them in the head if you want. If they're all supposed to be IN the water and one is on the ledge of the water...obviously a warning shot / verbal warning situation. Not a big deal. If someone is rebelling in a way that would make you lose track of them, and overall makes your job as a CT harder because you have to shift your focus from the main group of T's to the rebelling T, that would be directly disobeying and KOS.

As mentioned, if an admin is slaying you for this, file a complaint. Admins were warned about making up their own rules in PB 2 weeks ago or so, so I don't feel bad for them not paying attention to that thread in the SA section. If you don't have proof right now, that's fine, but I'd like a PM or something with the names of admins who have been slaying you so we can have a heads up of who is doing it and watch for it in case it becomes a trend.

• Like 15

Reply to Thread