? servers

? players online

[IRL] SG Pumpkin carving contest!

• Content Count:  8754

halloweenlogo.gif

Hey SG! We've got a big lineup of events coming to you for Halloween this year. But what's Halloween without a PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST!?

fallout_vault_boy_jack_o_lantern.jpg

For this halloween, we want to see your BEST pumpkin carvings! Show off your skills and post them on the forums (there will be a submission form or thread, update to follow!) for the community to judge with a separate higher-up panel to judge alongside. The winner will win a sick steam-related prize! (Bonus points if you make your carving video-gaming related!)

Submissions will be open starting on October 23rd, and will run until October 29th at 3pm EST.

Judging by the community will be finalized on October 30th at 11:59pm EST, and the higher-up panel will finalize the judgement by sometime on Halloween daytime EST.

If you have any questions, let us know here and further details will be provided. Prizes are TBD and will be announced closer to the date!

LET'S SEE SOME COOL PUMPKINS, MEMERS!

C5398.jpg

forum_new-48.png

• Like 5

• Content Count:  4960

Please include in the rules:

"Every picture must contain:

- A carved pumpkin

- A piece of paper with the date and the username of the person who posts this picture"

This will save you a lot of crying ;)

• Content Count:  2001

Well fuck. I have a picture of the pumpkins i carved but they don't meet some of the rules as i am not at home anymore. I will post a picture later on just to show them off, and i understand i won't be qualified but whatever.

Reply to Thread