? servers

? players online

Admin reading teamchat

• Content Count:  2262

In my case,I tend to ignore when they when they planning their strategic and just focus on the game in that case.

The only cons for this feature is the ability to win a fight or rebel. If admin in CT team aren't able to see the teamchat, maybe they can rebel successfully. But do you really have to rely on adminseeall to kill all the rebel Ts and feel like you are superior over them? No

I understand why some players are upset with the fact that admin be able to see everything in the chat. Back when i was a supporter, I have also have doubt about adminseeall, but once i am an admin, I understand why we have it.

TL/DR: There is nothing we can do to prevent an admin become CT and able to see everything in chat. it's more important to see everything than some failed rebel attempt planning.

• Content Count:  1730

Like it has been said, pros outweigh the cons and most of the time I see fellow admins on, they haven't abused the chat functionality, as far as I have noticed when I am playing. They might have read the chat but they haven't used it for their advantage.

Personally have noticed people coordinate attacks on me but I plainly ignore it and wait for it to happen when ever I play CT. This is because it kind of goes in between the line of abusing the power and ghosting, which makes this worthy to have been brought up. Thank you for bringing this up @Zaraki

As far as I am concerned, people can make a admin complaint on abusing their power in situations like these (admin complaint section).

Providing evidence accordingly would be nice as well and preferably the time when the infractions have happened since our logs here at Steam-Gamers are a help too.

Edited by Maxwelldon

• Content Count:  3056

Bump but would like to come with an input.

I'm one of the CTs who automatically notices everything going on in the chat, however I've never really seen this as a problem as in never had anyone complain about it in-game. I usually just let the Ts know that I can see what they write so they are aware of it, as I a) notice it immediately and b) automatically plays safer if someone types "im gonna use jihad when we're at X location. The Ts seem to work around this pretty well generally or it doesn't matter since the ratio is screwed over in terms of good players 90% of the time anyways.

As for admin complaints about this, I really don't deem that as being necessary to even mention in this thread, seeing as it pops up on your screen rather than you seeking the information via a command. Again, I've never had people complain about it in all my time as an admin on PB.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.