? servers

? players online

CT Orders

• Content Count:  2238

Ok, I know I was out of the game for a few months, but seriously what the fuck happened? Like, how hard is it for a CT to just say "When cell doors open, take one step out, face the back of your cell and freeze." Boom, anything you do after that is now going against CT orders.

No, this is instead what we have:

"When cell doors open, all Ts take one step out, face the back wall, freeze. No cell hopping, no crouching, no jumping, no right clicking, no left clicking, no pandas, no panther steps (What the fuck is that even? And why do I feel like I need to blame @Goku for this gay shit?), no grenades, no pistols, no knives, no C4, no detonators, no flash bangs, no thermal imaging software, no shopping carts, no dragons, no ponies, no thinking about rebeling...."

Ok, slightly exaggerated but seriously, nine times out of ten the CTs giving orders take like a minute or more before they're finished with their order and opening the cells.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2262

I can understand why they do the" no crouch, no jump, no left/ right click" thingie. it's because some people will say something like "YOU DIDN'T SAY I CAN'T jump" or "you just says freeze so i can crouch" or "you can't make us freeze"(proceed to spin around)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  11723

I can understand why they do the" no crouch, no jump, no left/ right click" thingie. it's because some people will say something like "YOU DIDN'T SAY I CAN'T jump" or "you just says freeze so i can crouch" or "you can't make us freeze"(proceed to spin around)

They move or jump, ill warning shoot them.

We dontuse "Afk freeze" bu they can freelook at the back

• Content Count:  2262

They move or jump, ill warning shoot them.

We dontuse "Afk freeze" bu they can freelook at the back

I know, but some people just don't understand that they can freelook at the back.

They often mistaken for our signature rule

• warning shot
  • afk freeze a.k.a completely not moving is not allow

into

• "you didn't warning shot" (after running through vent or somewhere else that he is not suppose to be there.)
  • "admin said no afk freeze/ freeze so i can jump around"

• Like 1

• Content Count:  742

@ExRev As a fairly active-ish CT player on PB, unless we point out every goddamn thing on earth you get Ts who do shit then say we didn't say they couldn't do that. "Panther steps" are for panthers and I forgot who started that but I first saw it when someone took like a huge crouch jump and knifed a ct then said he was baiting so that's a thing apparently. Idk about panda steps. Also, frankly, the reason why we take so long is because half the goddamn team is busy weapon shopping or refuses to come out of armory and is quite useless; I try to get cells open as fast as I can get there but a lot of CTs just camp for a good whole 1-2 minutes.

• Content Count:  2238

@ExRev As a fairly active-ish CT player on PB, unless we point out every goddamn thing on earth you get Ts who do shit then say we didn't say they couldn't do that. "Panther steps" are for panthers and I forgot who started that but I first saw it when someone took like a huge crouch jump and knifed a ct then said he was baiting so that's a thing apparently. Idk about panda steps. Also, frankly, the reason why we take so long is because half the goddamn team is busy weapon shopping or refuses to come out of armory and is quite useless; I try to get cells open as fast as I can get there but a lot of CTs just camp for a good whole 1-2 minutes.

If the panther crouch jumped at the CT and knifed him, I hope you shot that rebabbler dead.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  742

If the panther crouch jumped at the CT and knifed him, I hope you shot that rebabbler dead.

Well there was a hole the size of a golfball in the middle of his forehead so yes, but he claimed he was freekilled because he took a "panther step" and that the CT was baiting, which resulted in all the panthers doing it xD

Reply to Thread