? servers

? players online

SG Monthly Get Together - November!

• Content Count:  703

I was there for a bit, I've never played before so I had no idea what I was doing but it seemed fun for people that knew what they were doing.

• Content Count:  1730

I was there for a bit, I've never played before so I had no idea what I was doing but it seemed fun for people that knew what they were doing.

In all fairness I downloaded Gmod just because of the event, was tired even before I came online, had pretty much next to none of an idea what TTT is like And my game kept crashing on map changes. It still was fun up to the point that I started nodding off and actually had to go to sleep... :larry:

:rofl:

Also, think it was some years ago that I even last time played Gmod anyway but still, it was some fun to check out TTT, even though at first things felt complicated. Was nice seeing so many people on too! :biggrin:

• Content Count:  742

In @Prez's defence, get-togethers are extremely hard to organize and especially in TTT people tend to get butthurt and leave early; I'd say it was a job well done tbh considering there was still a good amount of people until and a little 'round after 2 hours. :larry:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  331

In @Prez's defence, get-togethers are extremely hard to organize and especially in TTT people tend to get butthurt and leave early; I'd say it was a job well done tbh considering there was still a good amount of people until and a little 'round after 2 hours. :larry:

Next time we have a get-together, let's advertise it under the shoutbox. Then we can change it back to "raffles happen forever" or whatever is important.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread