? servers

? players online

Virtual Reality

• Content Count:  11501

Have any of you guys done this yet? My uncle helps develop them for sony and I just tested one out. They're fucking legit. If you have a newer Samsung phone you can order one that uses your phone. I was playing a horror game on it and it was scary as shit cause it feels like you're right there. I just ordered my headset...totally worth the money.

Also, check out 'The Void' on youtube. It's fucking insane.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1459

I got a hold of Google Cardboard from Volvo when they were doing this Volvo Reality shit that was alright. But Google Cardboard is really incredible, I enjoyed a lot of the apps they had and since I have the HTC One (M9), I had amazing front facing speakers which made the experience 10x better, but I have yet to try a horror game with it. Tbh, too afraid to.

• Content Count:  11725

The horror game dread halls was scary as fuck. The monsters seem like they're really right there

Is that not the railshooter vr one? Railshooter just means you can only look around. No moving

• Content Count:  1563

It still annoys me when I used Google cardboard or some other virtual reality glasses that there weren't enough pixels. Shit's not detailed enough, atleast when I tried it out.

Reply to Thread