? servers

? players online

Conflicting orders?

• Content Count:  2238

Nahhhh man. I'm talking much worse than that.

Conversation A is pretty much what you said. A kid crying over a freekill even though he was no doubt being a little bitch going to medic when I hear two CTs say no.

Conversation B is about a couple of kids skins and how they got their mommy's to give them 250 dollars to get them a sexy butterfly knife and how their skins are better than the rest of the servers. Then some other 5 year old starts slobbering over the mic how his stattrak karambit fade that he USED to have was better than everyone else's. Even though there was never any valid proof of such fade, he'll keep bragging about it until everyone shuts up.

Conversation C is literally not even about csgo. It's about how Donald Trump and Donald Duck have the same standards to be president. I don't get it either.

This is my server folks. Enjoy it. :nuclearonion:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Alright, I got your back. Give me AO, I'll clean up this shit.

• Content Count:  2589

Conversation C is literally not even about csgo. It's about how Donald Trump and Donald Duck have the same standards to be president. I don't get it either.

Nuclear pls...don't insult Donald Duck like that. He'd be a much better president than Donald Trump.

But yeah I'd say a good 70% of talking is players bitching at me for being freekilled which usually ends with

Me: where were you at

Kid: soccer

Me: what was the order

Kid: free day no past first cell

Think the best example was when a kid took a good minute to finally admit to me that he was in armory when he was killed.

• Content Count:  2589

yeah what i usually do is listen to the person who says the orders first unless they give freeday then i follow the orders of the person not giving freeday

Feel free to do so, but be advised as already stated ITT, the last order given is the one recommended to follow.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.